qmwztlxb3

Friday, July 4, 2008

Breaking News

Apparently there was some sort of bomb threat, complete with suspicious package at Gloria Kovach's election office on Victoria Road last night.

A friend of mine who lives near there called me this morning. He said the Guelph Police had the whole place taped off and the bomb squad from Waterloo was there.

I listened to CJOY news on the way into work this morning, but they weren't reporting anything about it.

I guess there's something about a message of lower taxes for everyone that just drives people crazy. You'd think people would be more pissed about Dion's massive tax grab Green Shaft program. On the other hand Frank Valeriote doesn't seem to be supporting Dion's plan in any way, so I guess Guelph has nothing to worry about.

Stay tuned.

Update: the wife just emailed me to let me know that it's front page news in the Mercury this morning. The story isn't online yet, but you can view the pdf of the Merc here.

Update 2: story online now.

Update 3: from GloriaKovach.ca

No comments: